1. CFNZ turned 8 this year!! How long have you been a member?
Started way back in 2010, had some time away, and rejoined in June of this year!
2. What’s going on with you right now? Work, hobbies, projects etc..
Working @ Onehunga pools as a after school care stuff member and studying part-time @ University of Auckland.
3. How about training? Hit any recent goals, milestones recently? Learnt a cool party trick at CFNZ?
Just did one strict muscle up on rings.., yes, yes I will pat myself on the back.
4. We’re a pretty social bunch here. If you were having a dinner party, which 3 people would you invite, living or dead, however, just to make it more difficult, it can’t be a member of CNFZ…?
Valerie Adams, Bruce Lee and Stephen Hawking. oh did I forget to say that my plus one is Brooke Wells? dreams are for free?
5. And what would you serve for dinner? Got a signature dish you are famous for?
For dinner I would serve pancakes and my signature dish is ordering Dominos pizza online and getting beef and caramelised onion with cranberry sauce…..
6. And how about a signature move? What exercise at the gym makes you feel awesome?
Any exercise that is performed at the Sunday recovery classes at 9am
7. Performing an exercise you are good at is pretty empowering, but if you could have an actual superpower, what would it be?
Be as smart as Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman (I am Batman!)
8. Would you like to give a shout out to a workout buddy? That person who is always in your class time, the one you partner up with on back squats, and maybe you paint a target on their back to chase in metcons??
Shout out to the whole CFNZ community and I have a target on myself to get stronger, faster and smarter to keep up with the whole CFNZ community.
9. What do you want to cross off your CrossFit bucket in 12 months from now?
RX! would like to do all the workouts as RX in the Performance Track.
10. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you choose?
“second star to the right and straight on til morning” – Peter Pan. But honestly, would like to travel to Mars.
11. In 3 words explain why you CrossFit.
I can’t do 3 words, so how about a quote, “My mama always said, life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” -Forrest Gump